Only admin users can create tasks. When you create or edit a task it can be assigned to yourself or another administrator, who will receive a notification that a task has been assigned. Tasks can be related to members, in which case they can be viewed by admins on the member's profile page.
- Assign tasks to others
- Automated overdue notifications
- Tasks can be related to a member
- Member tasks show on member record (admin view)
Tasks can be viewed as a list or on a calendar. In list view, the tasks are organised by status (in progress, complete, on hold, overdue) and the colour of the bar changes to denote the current status. In calendar view, tasks are displayed by date due.
- Task are grouped by status and colour-coded
- Notifications for overdue tasks
- Edit task, change status or delete task