As you might expect, your members can view all published events on a calendar, or switch back to the default card view. The member can click on the event name to go to the event details and from there make or manage their booking.
- Events titles displayed on calendar view
- Event titles link through to event details
- Calendar can be viewed as month, week, day
- Calendar events can be filtered by status (e.g past events)
- Quick switcher to view events in Card View
By default, published events are shown as event cards which are accessed from the events menu. The cards show summary details of the event, including the event name, date/time, organiser and with one click they can book the event or manage an existing booking. When a member manages their booking they can leave a note or change the status from attending to 'not going' (or vice-versa).
- Card view is the default view for event listing
- Shows summary information
- Cards link through to event detail page
- Members can manage their booking
- Members can 'one-click' to book an event
The event page shows the full details for the event. These include the name, location (with embedded Google map), event image, summary details and extended details. The organiser's name, date/time of event and attendee icons are also shown, along with a link to the meeting if it's online only (i.e Zoom or Teams). From this page, the member can choose to confirm attendance or manage their booking.
- Full event details on one page
- Embedded Google map for physical location events
- Easy method for members to contact organiser
- Displays the number of confirmed attendees
- Admin has control to edit the event from this page
Administrators can create events, which can be either online or at a physical location. A simple popup form captures key information about the event, such as the title, location, date/time etc. Full event details and an event image can be added. The form integrates with Google Maps api, so once an address is typed into the address box, a Google map is loaded. Additionally, the admin user can choose to "promote" the event to members with one click! Events can be saved and published or saved as draft. The administrator can also specify the audience, so that the event is only shown to certain members. The choices are "all members", "admins only" or "members of a specific smart gorup"
- Easily create a new event
- One-click event promotion send email to all invited members
- Event audience (invitees) can be specified
- Publish on save or save as draft
- Set an online meeting link (Zoom or Teams)